The facility, known as ICM (Plastic Moulding) Limited, started life producing plastic components in 1945. The business moved to the purpose-built present site in 1986. The site covers 40,000 sq. ft. of production, storage, finishing and office space. The facility is the home to 25 modern injection moulding machines (Billon, Engle, Arburg, Negri Bossi, Krauss Maffei & Boy) ranging in clamp capacity from 25t to 1,100t, enabling the production of mouldings from 1 gram to 4.5kgs in a wide range of thermoplastic materials. The facility is further supported by an in-house tool room, which enables maintenance, repairs, refurbishments and modifications to be swiftly carried out.

kent